Ares Recruitment and Official Discord
Prior to the launch of Ares (October 21st) we are seeking volunteers for various staff positions.
We start our search today, looking for Community Managers (CMs). The impact that CMs have on the success of a project cannot be understated. You will be the eyes and ears of the rest of the staff. Keeping a pulse on what is going on in-game, identifying and moderating the hot topics on our forums, and maintaining a strong social media presence are all critical for success in this role.
Some of the skills we would expect to see in the ideal CM candidate are:
- Exceptional written communication skills, with the ability to leverage multiple platforms and tools (Forums, Discord, Reddit, Facebook, etc.)
- Capable of working in a loosely structured environment without needing constant guidance and direction.
- A patient and positive attitude, capable of working with a diverse group of people.
- Basic technical competency and an aptitude for learning.
- Outstanding judgement for prioritizing and escalating issues.
- Experience as a moderator of any online platform or community is preferred.
- Able to devote up to 10 hours per week to the project, with flexible availability.
If you are interested in volunteering to be a Community Manager, please send an email to us at : Gurky(at)twinstar(dot)cz
We don’t have specific questions we’d like you to answer, we just want to hear from you in a concise but open format about who you are and why you would be a great fit for this role. Outstanding judgement and communication skills are key to this role, so show us that you have these skills by telling us what we need to know about you.
We have also decided to expand the ranks of our GMs and bring some fresh blood into the team. Therefore, if you want to actively take part in our project, do not hesitate and send us your application.
Game Master – requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Being familiar with the server rules
- Great knowledge of the game
- Being familiar with what is currently happening on Twinstar (appreciated, not required)
- Knowledge of current GM commands (appreciated, not required)
- Self-reliance and desire to learn new things
- Willingness to help other players
- Enough free time
- Willingness to work in team
- Psychological resilience and ability to deal with players
Each application must contain:
- Email Subject: “Recruitment – Ares GM”
- Which country you are from
- Previous experience as a GM (what, where, for how long)
- Short information about yourself (characteristics, qualities, hobbies etc.)
- Your character’s name and what realm you play on
- Name of your forum account
- Why do you want to be a GM on our server
- Any other information you consider important
Send your applications to the following email address: orix(at)twinstar(dot)cz. Each applicant will be contacted approximately one week after the application was submitted.
Thank you in advance for your applications and your interest in these projects.